Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Antioxidant Beauty Secret


Wanna know what I did this morning?  I took 4 capsules of my 'beauty in a jar' vitamins (as I like to call them) and washed it down with a fruit smoothie.  Sounds simple huh?  That's because it is....

These vitamins are antioxidants, they're a staple in my diet, whether they come from food or vitamins like these, I always make sure to include them in my diet.  Antioxidants bring life and color to your complexion, they even out your skin tone and relieve you of those ugly blemishes.  You begin to glow with renewed health and vitality and that, my dears, can make ANY woman feel beautiful. 

When my husband and I first met, his pretty skin was one of the first things I noticed about him.  I couldn't help but stare and how good his skin looked.  One day after our workout, I saw him popping some "pills" and I asked him what he was taking.  He shared with me the secret to his Oh-so-pretty skin: Antioxidant Extreme

It's so refreshing being able to find everything your skin needs to look and feel younger and fresher everyday. Here are some of the benefits.....
  1.  A reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
  2.  Increases skin's firmness and elasticity
  3.  Repairs sun damage
  4.  Repairs Scar Tissue
  5.  Treats acne, blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation
  6.  Anti-inflammatory
  7.  Boosts Collagen Production
  8.  Repairs DNA damage
  9.  Protects against premature aging
  10.  Improves blood flow


What's inside is a plethora of herbal healers, resveratrol, fruits and spices.  It's organic, raw and vegan and totally outrageously amazing for the body and for healthy-looking skin.

I really love the fact that  Antioxidant Extreme contains a lot of different antioxidants combined together in very high proporations that your body recognizes right away as food and begins to easily and quickly assimilate and absorb.  Also, the ORAC value is quite high for this bottle and that's an attractive quality for me.  ORAC, if you're not familiar, stands for Oxygen Racial Absorbency Capacity, which means that it measures the free radical destroying potential of a particular food, or how strong an antioxidant is.  The higher the antioxidant level, the better chance it has to wage war against aging, wrinkles, DNA damage, you name it.  So, the ORAC value for the entire bottle is extremely large at 1,500,000 + and that's AMAZING!!!

At the end of the day, antioxidants are very necessary, and if you're one of those people that's always on the go and never has time for your daily allowance of fruits and veggies (like me), then this is one of the ways you can do that.  Even if you do eat healthy, you can still take it and just boost your level of antioxidants to the extreme level, like most people who want more ORAC Value in their diet a.k.a free radical destroying power! YAY!

Stay Beautiful and Stay Healthy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....