Friday, April 19, 2013

Organic Hair Milk for Frizz control


I don't know about you, but I hate frizzy hair.  No, let me correct that, I hate it when I hop out of the shower and I'm forced to blow dry my hair straight to prevent looking like a frizz head.   It's either frizz head or "Beaker" (from the Muppet's) - that small patch of hair on top of his head that sticks up - Oh yeah, that's me.  If I attempt to let my hair air dry, even with product in it, it just waves up and then frizzes out.  Oy!

My big hair has been passed down to me by my mother.  She too has incredibly thick, wavy, frizzy hair that requires a lot of attention (thank you mommy dearest).  It never ceases to amaze me when I get complimented on my mop, I just think, "If only you knew how much work goes into taming this thing, you'd feel pity for me."  

About three months ago I was sent a sample of this product.  At first I debated tossing it, I can be honest about that, I wasn't "moved" at all - not until I looked over the ingredient list and product info, that's when I tore that packet open and took a whiff and loved it.  I love anything that smells super good and has organic oils in it and this one is exquisite. 

So after showering and towel drying my hair, I added the contents of my free packet to the palms of my hands, gave a little rub-rub to warm the oil up a bit and put it all over my locks, then I got my blow-dryer out and started drying.  OMG was it fantastic!  Your hair will obey your every command after a few pumps of this sleek white milk distributed into it. The drying process was easier than usual, and my hair was softer and not tangled, like usual, it smelled so, so, so ridiculously good and no frizzies.  YAY!  I love it.  I even used a small amount to set my hair after it was dry, works so well I had to share my new find with you all. 

So, whether you air dry or blow dry the fix is instant!  It's organic & It works!

This leave-in treatment nourishes your hair and scalp and protects it from damage while promoting restoration and growth.  Additional active ingredients include:

  • Pracaxi seed oil; an impressive oil from Brazil that's cold-pressed than filtered; conditions the hair making it much easier to comb through and helps promote that glossy shine we all crave.  
  • Agaricus Bisporus (French mushroom extract); very high in antioxidants, potassium, Vitamin D, phosphorus and polysaccharides that deliver a silky smooth touch to hair with the added bonus of protecting it from pollution. 
  • Sweet Almond Protein; adds body, luster and a velvety soft feel.
  • Olive Leaf ; is regarded as the hair growth oil due to its natural lend of bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and anti-aging-irritation-inflammatory-microbial factors (great for scalp health).
  • Colza Oil; works by giving your hair body and thickness and reducing fly-away. 


Touchable soft healthy hair starts with high-quality organic ingredients and a change. 




Photo Credit: Anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....