Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hot Summer Beauty From Head to Toe


I love the summer - so many vacation days to use up and only wishing I had even more to spend away - far, far away on a beach, soaking in the sun, with my hair getting lighter, skin getting darker, water getting warmer and life, even for a moment, feeling better.  With only 4 weeks away from my annual vacation, I can hardly wait to pack my yummy summer essentials that have proven to help keep skin fresh, dewy and oh so pretty clear and glowy.

River Island Pink Lasercut Winged Totebag - I adore the feminine detailing of this beautiful summer bag, perfect for work or for a trip, I use everyday and can just about pack anything I want inside, roomy big bags are so in this summer.  John Masters Sea Mist for Beachy Hair - Gives hair that wonderful beachy texture, just like you've spent all day by the ocean.  Smells divine with sea salt and lavender oil.  I love spraying my hair with this right after a shower and letting my hair air dry.  Angel Face Botanicals Double Love Scrub - I love using sea salt scrubs to increase circulation and rejuvenating your skin cells so that your skin feels so smooth and soft to the touch.  Right before shaving, this scrub is perfect, it exfoliates with Himalayan salt, Lavender, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, and Aloe Vera juice to re-mineralize & moisturize for a radiant glow.

I AM HOT perfume - I absolutely am crazy for this perfume, I have one of each scent (6 total) and love how it's organic and has only essential oils to scent your skin.  After all, summer is about keeping skin light and fresh, without toxins sinking into your pores, this perfume smells amazing - floral nectar, spicy lemon-lime tea, honey, vanilla, and amber.  Jurlique Soothing Foaming Cleanser - During the summer I want my skin to stay very clean and clear, and this cleanser is gentle for those with sensitive skin and soothes with all kinds of wonderful herbs and vitamins, it cleans makeup off in a snap and leaves your complexion very soft and nurtured.  Paired with the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - a moisture boosting facial mist to use right after cleansing, balances skin's PH with marshmallow extract and rosewater, so unbelievably lovely and perfect when used together. 

Lastly, I don't particularly like wearing tons of makeup come summertime, so I find that my skin responds very well to organic brands - brands that focus on using organic ingredients without the heavy masking agents that tend to block my pores from breathing and cause me unnecessary stress.  Inika Liquid Mineral Foundation - covers and heals skin, it's so delightful to use and really makes skin look 100 times better.  Made with the purest ingredients, no drying parabens, and pore-clogging monsters lurking around.  I wear this day and night paired with the Inika Mineral Foundation Powder for extra coverage.  If you like full coverage than using the foundation powder along with the liquid formula really does the trick, covers yet appears as if you have no makeup on.  Voila!  So no matter what you're doing or where you're going this summer, enjoy it all with great skin, friends, food and laughter.....

Stay Beautiful

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....