Meat-eaters always assume that vegetarians and vegans never get enough protein. That's bogus! We don't need as much as you may think and meat-eaters always get WAY too much. My favorite source of protein comes from wholefood sources, a plant that can nourish the body by delivering most of the protein you need to live. This superfood is Spirulina.
It contains all 8 of the essential amino acids the body needs, which makes it a complete protein choice. It has vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, E, and K and even provides all the minerals, cell salts, phyto-nutrients, enzymes and an abundance of chlorophyll to keep you as healthy a a horse. Spirulina is 65-71 percent complete protein compared to beef, which is only 22 percent, and lentils, which is only 26 percent.
So all this negative talk about vegans being protein deficient is just a fabrication. We get just the right amount we need, when we take it from healthy sources. After all, why get your protein from animals when large amounts of it only contribute to a build-up of uric acid in the system, and that's what leads to osteoporosis, gout, arthritis, lack of energy, acid body chemistry, and aging.
- Being rich in beta carotene
- Helps maintain healthy vision
- Rich in Iron (a common deficiency)
- Easily absorbed and digested
- Stimulates the production of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Detoxifies and cleanses body of harmful toxins
- Supports immune system function, blood sugar & kidney function
- Reduces cholesterol
- Great source of vitality and life energy
- Fights the aging process
- Curbs appetite and promotes weight loss
- Improves allergies and respiratory function
Spirulina is one the most nutritious, complete, efficient and effective foods on Earth
What I appreciate about Healthforce Spirulina Manna is that it's made without the use of pesticides and processed at very low temperatures to retain enzymes and other heat-sensitive elements. It comes in a glass jar, not plastic bottle, with oxygen absorbers that create a vacuum inside, in order to protect 100% of the nutrients. This spirulina is organic and raw and of the highest quality.