Monday, November 25, 2013

The Essentials Kits for Taking the Proper Bath


I'm a bath time girl.  When I want to relax I turn to a bath full of essentials to ease my aches away.  After the madness of my day has ended, I head home, lock myself away in my bathroom and begin my alone time retreat - a tub full of my favorite quintessential salts and the soothing sounds of ENYA to help alleviate my stress. 

The therapeutic powers of a bathtub filled with the perfect essentials can do more than just relax you. It can ease aches & pains, diminish your stress, soothe your muscles and put you in a more transient state of mind.  I just lean back, close my eyes and breathe in the aromas of the medicinal salts working their magic to help me unwind. 

What does my essentials kit consists of?  Everything I use is always natural and 100% vegan so it works that much better at helping to release toxins, detoxify the body and skin and leave me feeling refreshed without the added chemicals and/or unnecessary fragrances that I can't stand.  Now, the drama of my day can now become a distance memory.


A:
+ Renew Dead Sea Salts:  An uplifting and aromatic blend of essential oils, including clary sage and rose geranium, dead sea salts and Hiwa Kai Black Lava Salt.

+ Detox Bath Salts:  Formulated to detoxify your body and clear your mind these salts include a blend of lavender, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils along with highly detoxifying Cambrian Blue Clay.

+ Calm Bath Salts:  A truly soothing and calming blend including ylang ylang and natural vanilla to relax the mind and body (great for before bed) these salts also include lightly detoxifying and beautiful Himalayan Pink Salts.

B:
(Blue) Clay Detoxifying Mask for combination + oil skin types; made with Cambrian Blue Clay as the sole ingredient.  Cambrian Blue clay is one of the rarest clays on earth and also one of the most beneficial to your skin. Cambrian Blue Clay comes from Siberian lakes and is known for its clarifying properties. Can even be used as an overnight spot treatment to treat breakouts.  Will suck those toxins right out of the skin for a clearer and healthier complexion. 

(Pink) Clay Detoxifying Mask for all skin types - this is a truly beautifying and skin softening mask. Great to use before a night out or any time your skin needs some extra nourishing and TLC.  Over time dry and dead skin accumulates on the surface of your skin. Exfoliation is the process of removing that top layer of skin to reveal the newer, fresher skin that lies just beneath. This mask is created to make your skin look and feel brighter, softer and glowing after use.

C:
Herbivore Botanicals Luminous Body Oil (Ylang Ylang + Black Pepper) Scented with 100% plant-based oils of ylang ylang, black pepper, apricot kernel oil, golden jojoba oil and rosehip oil; deeply nourishes and hydrates skin and leave you smelling fresh and clean.  Also try the Cardamon + Vetiver Scent

A complete back-to-basis, no fuss way to enjoy bath time and rejuvenate yourself!

Let the soaking begin.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....