Sunday, June 21, 2015

The 4 Ingredients to Look for In Your Skin Products


The old adage, "Less is More" is exactly what comes to mind when I think about introducing this new beauty find I recently got my hands on.  It's absolutely true that simplicity is preferable to complexity especially when it comes to skin care, and when I see a beauty serum like this one requiring only 4 ingredients to perform its very best, well......that's when I'm even more convinced.


Purpose:  Protect, Rejuvenate and Rebuild

Result:  Extraordinary

Skin is the most beautiful when it's naked - without the veil of makeup covering it up.  I recently started wearing less and less of it due to the improvements I've seen in the tone, texture and appearance of my skin after using this light and clean scented elixir oil for last three weeks.  Before then it was coconut oil every day and every night.  Now, while I adore coconut oil to the moon and back, I realized I needed an extra boost to my beauty routine to help heel my skin of some unsightly acne marks and  improve the overall quality a wee bit more.  I have pretty difficult skin, very sensitive to almost everything and very stubborn - so if your skin is anything like mine and needs just a good kick in the butt - this oil is one to try.

Diving in to what makes this elixir so, so very superb is the #1 reason for me:  It worked.  The first ingredient on the list is Rosehip Oil.  I've had trouble with rosehips oil in the past where it would cause me breakouts left & right, but upon deeper research I realized it wasn't the rosehip oil that was the culprit, but other essential oils in the product I was using that caused the issue.  You will never realize just how sensitive your skin can get or what it's allergic too until you buy a super great organic serum, try it out and find out a couple days later that it didn't agree with your skin all.  Trial and error is how I usually come up with conclusions like this.

So, rosehip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes primarily grown in Chile.  It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.  All of which help correct dark spots, itchy skin, scarring and fine lines.  Marvelous!! So this why it's so important in this serum, while you have it on throughout the day or even at night while you sleep, it goes to work repairing and rejuvenating the skin at a cellular level.

The next oil included in this beauty bottle is Apricot Oil.  Apricots contain very high amounts of vitamin A, C and E.  When used on the skin it's been known to slow the signs of aging, reduce inflammation from those pesky zits and/or even eczema related skin issues.  It penetrates the skin very quickly to relieve it from minor flaws to major nuisances that need it the most.

Third on the list is Argan Oil.  When I say that argan oil has over 10-15 known benefits for your skin and hair I really  mean it - it's that spectacular.  The seeds come from the kernels of the argan tree native to Morocco and is commonly referred to as, "liquid gold".  Argan oil is very high in vitamin E and fatty acid content.  So, it has a wonderful skin boosting effect and anti-aging benefit.  It gives your skin a youthful glow and over time will reduce the depth of wrinkles.

Lastly, we can't forget about rose.  Rose oil has 2 very special qualities about it that I love: It's antiseptic and astringent.  So, it's excellent at treating acneic skin - it will reduce the redness and irritation and heal like a charm.

No perfumes or artificial ingredients are used - just 4 terrific ingredients all working hand-in-hand to make your skin look and feel as beautiful as possible!

*Stay Lovely*

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....