Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Konjac Sponge: Newfound Staple In Skincare


I don't know about you, but sometimes I don't have the patience for a lengthy beauty routine, especially when I'm in a rush.  And many single beauty products perform like Vanilla Ice - they're the one hit wonder of my life; they either just cleanse, just tone or just moisturize; voila!  But, I want a product that can do all three at once, straight up!

Then I found it.  It's called, My Konjac Sponge and it's different, it's easy and it's better; does the work of 3 separate products, all in one.  Go head ooh & ahh, I'll give you a minute.

Here's the low-down on this groovy product:  My Konjac Sponge cleanses, tones, exfoliates, massages and moisturizers with the help of vitamins, minerals and other skin beneficial pluses (unique to your skin type) to get your skin clean and happy in less than 2 minutes.  This sponge is anti-bacterial and 100% biodegradable, comes in a variety of options so you can choose what's best for your skin. 

Washing is simple:

Soak your sponge in warm water and begin to cleanse, rinse face after use, squeeze out excess water & hang to dry in a well-ventilated place for air-drying, don't wring the water out, just squeeze it.  It lasts about 3 months but once it starts to break-down, replace it.  I have every variety available for all the different changes my skin goes through, it's nice to have this affordable weapon on hand.

Feel free to add your favorite cleanser to the sponge for that extra scrub-a-dub-dub or just use it alone.  My preference is using it alone in the morning (when my skin is already clean) for just a quick simple wake-me up wash and then using a cleanser along with my sponge at night time to wash off makeup, dirt, oil and grime from my day.

Choices: 

Bamboo Sponge:  For Oily and Acne Prone Skin

Volcanic Scoria Sponge:  For Dry to Normal Skin & Fatigued Skin

French Green Clay Sponge:  For Combination Skin

Six Wave Body Sponge: For the body

Baby Bath Sponge:  For babies and children, including sensitive skin types and/or eczema


Find bliss in simplifying your cleansing regimen with this fantastic product and get sponging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love....