The snow has finally melted and the sun is smiling down her shine upon us. Today is going to be a great and blessed day, I can feel it. After my much needed morning jog, I felt invigorated and in the mood for my Sunday morning strawberry smoothie. This recipe is really easy and requires only three main ingredients and one surprise add-on: MSM!
MSM is one of my favorite organic minerals (sulfur) because it can do so much good for your health. Its benefits range from:
- Detoxification and elimination of free radicals
- Alleviation of allergies
- Strengthening of the lungs
- Promoting good digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Reducing pain and inflammation in the joints, bones and ligaments
- Beautification of the skin, hair, and nails
- Diminishing wrinkles
- Improves circulation and cell vitality
- Is a natural energy booster
- Treats and heals acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and dandruff - the list goes on.
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp. MSM flakes
Put all ingredients in blender of choice or Nutribullet (which I used for this) and blend until smooth. Chill for 30 minutes then enjoy.